I just got back from the Swimming Club trip to A'Famosa.
One word to describe; AWESOME! :D
I joined this club earlier this June without even knowing a single soul and then I went training with them and got to know them bit by bit.
And after today, we got really close as a family.
;))
There wasn't much people today adding that it's a holiday, so I would say we played the rides without having to wait for a long time.
Hehe :D
It didn't rain today and the weather was quite calm but somehow, I still got sunburnt. XD
I had soo much fun and that's all that matters anyway.
-----------
Met up with the girls last night for dinner at Station One cafe.

There was live music and we could request for any songs we want..
Nice place to chill. :D

Felt great meeting up with them and talking and playing games and doing crazy random stuffs like how we used to.
IT HAS BEEN A LOOOOOONG TIME, I TELL YOU! :P
IT HAS BEEN A LOOOOOONG TIME, I TELL YOU! :P
Good old times..
Playing the "Killer" game ;P
Yes we were all closing our eyes like that and I bet the people there might think we're crazy. LOL
But who cares what they think rite?
I didnt manage to take a picture with everyone but here are a few..
Lu Eeeeeee!
Yuin Kei :D
My hubby Yong! :P
And Jia Yingg my loveee!
Going to meet them again tomorrow, I hope.
Till then,
You meet new friends everyday, but those who stays in your life until the very end are the real ones.
p.s Do you really think my life only revolves around yours? And that I can't live without you? Think back.
Yes we were all closing our eyes like that and I bet the people there might think we're crazy. LOL
But who cares what they think rite?
I didnt manage to take a picture with everyone but here are a few..
Lu Eeeeeee!
Yuin Kei :D
My hubby Yong! :P
And Jia Yingg my loveee!
Going to meet them again tomorrow, I hope.
Till then,
You meet new friends everyday, but those who stays in your life until the very end are the real ones.
p.s Do you really think my life only revolves around yours? And that I can't live without you? Think back.







No comments:
Post a Comment