November 7, 2011

Drained out.

I'm tired right now. I'm hungry and I feel like sleeping.
: \
Went for a swim this evening just to make me feel less pig-ish.
At least I would feel better for not just staying in and eat and spend moneyy.
Have been spending too much cash lately and the worst part's that I spent it mainly on food.
Like, WTH I don't think a pig eat that much compared to me :O
Should really just drink water or chew gum to control the hunger pangs. Sigh.
Went grocery shopping with the family yesterday and my eyes were only on junk food. 
Need.help.real.bad.
:'((

So the long weekend has came to an end.
Gonna go back to class tomorrow, having mixed feelings atm.
The dread to wake up early for morning classes, keep my eyes open during boring sleepy lecture and the joy of catching up with them buddies! :)
Cheers to another week.
I will live :D

Till then,
Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.

p.s I believe in sweet words and lies too easily :(

No comments: