Happy Birthdayy to my beloved, wonderful, loving god-sister, Miaw Jyi!!!
You are 22 already, I can hardly believe it.
The first time I knew you, you were just 17 years old and I was 13, only.
5 years of our friendship / sisterhood just past like this.
I hope you're doing fine there in UK, can't wait to see you again!
Seems like forever since the last time I saw you.
I really really miss youu!
I miss talking nonsense with you, I miss your sampat laughter. I miss the times when you stupidly tease me about something very silly. I miss telling you all my stupid childish rants over small petty matters.
I miss you keep calling me fat. LOL
I miss you keep calling me fat. LOL
I miss those Skype sessions we had although we're 1986293745289374219738 miles away from each other.
BTW, I know I'm quite late.
:(
Very very very very sorry about that!
The time zone is playing havoc with me.
The time zone is playing havoc with me.
To be honest, yesterday at midnight, it was still clear in my mind, I reminded myself it was your birthday, but I couldn't wish you just yet, cause in UK, your birthday wasn't due yet. : \
But then, I guess I got too carried away with my classes in the afternoon and was busy rushing through my assignments.
SO SORRYYYYY, it was my most sincere honest mistake! ):
Screw the time zone, stupid time difference.
T____T
Screw the time zone, stupid time difference.
T____T
But you should know, that I WILL NEVER EVER EVER FORGET ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY!
Trust me, NEVER!
Please don't be disappointed or upset okay! :D
I STILL LOVE YOU ♥
Thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone to talk to the most.
You were once there for me when everyone else weren't :')
I hope you remember when was it. Haha!
And thank you for the awesome advices you always give me. You give the best advices anyone could ever ask for!
Oh, and not forgetting those song dedications.. :D
You should never forget, I'm your biggest biggest fan! :P
♥
This is my all time favourite song from your album!
Keep rocking and stay awesome always! :D
Till then,
Looking forward to the next time we meet, I have tonnes of stuffs to tell you hee ((:
p.s I love you so much!
Thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone to talk to the most.
You were once there for me when everyone else weren't :')
I hope you remember when was it. Haha!
And thank you for the awesome advices you always give me. You give the best advices anyone could ever ask for!
Oh, and not forgetting those song dedications.. :D
You should never forget, I'm your biggest biggest fan! :P
♥
This is my all time favourite song from your album!
Keep rocking and stay awesome always! :D
Till then,
Looking forward to the next time we meet, I have tonnes of stuffs to tell you hee ((:
p.s I love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment