11.11.11
This date will definitely be a very remarkable and memorable day for me.
Spent my day in KL with Mel, Nicole and Adrian.
The main idea of us going up was to do some research for our Syariah Law assignment but we took some time off to go roam around KL for a little.
Hehehe.
We boarded the 7AM bus this morning, and I actually managed to crawl out of bed at 5.15AM! ;)
So proud of myself.
7AM - The egggcited face of mine! :D :D
And in the bus.
The bus was quite comfy and pleasant. Adding that there were only 9 people in the bus, we could make all the noise we want. XD
The three of them slept in the bus after a while, but I couldn't. I got bored hence, the self-taken pics. Heee
Anyhooo, we were in time to meet Ms. Nazreen, the person in charge from SIS who we were suppose to have a discussion with.
She was such a friendly and nice lady!
Kinda glad the session wasn't carried out like an interview, we actually interacted and got to know what we wanted to know :D
Was done with this by lunchtime and then we took a cab and headed down to Midvalley Megamall for LUNCH!
Eeeek, was super hungry at that time I could literally eat a baby elephant.
XD Okay, kidding.
Mission accomplished! Yay! ;)
Had our lunch at TGI Friday's at The Gardens and then rushed to go to the bus terminal after.
Unfortunately, it rained and we got held up in the KTM station for about 50 minutes.
We waited from 3PM to 3.50PM and the KTM wasn't even coming at all, our bus was at 4PM to begin with. : \
Arrived at the bus station 10 minutes late and the 4 of us ran like mad cows to the terminal thinking that we MIGHT have a tiny little chance that the bus has not left.
Luck was totally on our side today, the bus got delayed. I swear I have never felt happier before that our bus got delayed!
Such a huge huge relief, but we were gasping for air when we arrived.
LOL. :)
It was sorta like a blessing in disguise.
Thankfully, we made it and everything went according to the plan today!
I AM SO HAPPY :D
Till then,
I caught 11:11 on 11/11/11
p.s I like you.









No comments:
Post a Comment