November 14, 2011

Cousin Brandon's full moon

So I went for a dinner last night to celebrate my baby cousin's full moon.
He's so cute :D
1 month old and still growing. 
Looking forward to so much more! ;)

The fooood was great! 
And I had a great time with the family and relatives.



I'm loving how Melaka is such a small and humble state in Malaysia.
Look who I met there yesterday! :D
Yhe Ning
I haven't seen this babe in ages and I miss attending swimming trainings with her earlyy earlyy in the morning.
LOL
This woman here can swim like a fish I tell you. Super fast! 
:D
We're planning on having a training "comeback" one day. Nyehehe.
It was nice catching up with one another and reminiscing those good old times :P
I feel so old. Hahahah!

Anyhooo, speaking of swimming, I really need to exercise.
Have been eating tooo much food over the weekend!
: \
__________________________

Today is a good start to this week ; Week 5 of Sem 2 already.
For the past 4 weeks, honestly, I have not been giving my full attention in classes.
I really need to buck up and start paying attention! 
:(
Cause if I don't I'll be very much paranoid like the last semester, thinking I'd fail some of my subjects.
Not mentioning the assignments coming along.
I don't even wanna start talking bout all the assignments, they're all equally a huge burden.
I don't like you, assignments! Go finish yourself and stop bugging me.
T___T
I guess I just need to give myself a wake up call that this nightmare will never end until the day I graduate from uni.

On a happier note, I just saw the little sister's end term results..
So so proud of her!
Congratulations, Lotte.
 I LOVE YOUU VERY VERY MUCHIEE! :D

And all the best to those taking their SPM this year!
Heee :P

Till then,
Thank you for the Yogi biscuit, Alan.

p.s Everyone wants what they can't have. But if you begin to love what you have, you won't need anything else.

No comments: