November 17, 2011

Procrastination sounds so good.

I am here again, 
I need to rant about the amount of assignments and workload I've been getting for the whole week.
There's too many of them, and I don't know where and how to start.
I have an essay to be completed, due this Monday and I haven't even thought of a word for it. :(
Having major writer's block.

Plus, another FOUR assignments lining up. 
It's taking forever to do; I SHOULD STOP PROCRASTINATING. I don't want to leave them until the last minute.
And MUET reading, writing, listening test this Saturday. 
Fingers crossed, I hope I'm able to do it!
: S

I shall do something more beneficial rather than sit here and rant all night long.
KBYE.

Till then, 
Some people don't realize they lost a good thing until they see the next person with it.Then suddenly they want it back.

p.s I need ice-cream!

No comments: