How's the weekend coming along?
:))
Gonna have a long weekend since this coming Monday is a public holiday.
I have plans all lined up for me this weekend! Eeeek, eggggcited!
Hopefully, it all goes well.
-Will be going for a day trip to A Famosa tomorrow with the Swimming Club.
They will be having some activities and games. LOL
-Debbie will also be coming to Melaka tomorrow to pay me us a visit ;D
-Lotte's yoga performance on Sunday morning and hang out with the girls after.
_____
LuEe the ever so random one, just came to my house and left a while ago.
When she told me she was going to come, I swore I wasn't even expecting her to appear at the study room door shouting, "HELLO!"
:P
Their exams ended already and so now they're quite free
But apparently, the tuitions and extra classes are still going on. Bummer ttm.
Anyhooo, it was nice being able to talk and chat with her eventhough it was just a short while.
My womann sudahh independent, driving herself around without her mum. LOL
Long time since I last caught up with her.
;))
I almost forgot how contagious her laugh can get. HAHAHA!
And I missed this woman so much. ♥
Till then,
Cheers to the freaking weekend! ;)
p.s Name me and blame me, but you will never shame me. You got what you deserved.
Till then,
Cheers to the freaking weekend! ;)
p.s Name me and blame me, but you will never shame me. You got what you deserved.

No comments:
Post a Comment