My MUET Speaking Test is scheduled tomorrow!! :O
The whole speaking test starts today and will last for a week or two, but I don't know why am I placed so early.
Just my luck.
I'm hoping and praying I do not fumble over my words tomorrow or end up dumbstruck while talking.
I do not want to sound like a freight train or even worse, like a broken record..
Anything might happen, and for all law students, the minimum requirement should be a Band 4 or you have to retake it again in order to proceed to degree..
FML : \
If I do not get at least a band 4,I should just go lie down in the middle of the road I have to repeat it again next year.
I get paranoid over stuffs like that too easily. LOL.
I'm hoping and praying I do not fumble over my words tomorrow or end up dumbstruck while talking.
I do not want to sound like a freight train or even worse, like a broken record..
Anything might happen, and for all law students, the minimum requirement should be a Band 4 or you have to retake it again in order to proceed to degree..
FML : \
If I do not get at least a band 4,
I get paranoid over stuffs like that too easily. LOL.
Oh well, on the bright side, I can get this shit done as soon as possible and look forward to the coming Sem 2.
Ahh, the dread! Plus, the holidays are coming to an end :(((
I wanna go out moree!
Today was reasonably the first outing I had since my break started. LOL
I went out with Jenn! Just the two of us, adding all our friends are in school : \
But yea, I enjoyed myself. I finally managed to convince her to go watch a movie with me!
This girl always thinks that watching movies in the theater is an utter waste of time.
Abduction was awesome, Taylor Lautner was awesome!
His bodayy is to die for 8D
I suggest for those who have not watch, you should go watch it.
You won't regret! (:
Ahh, the dread! Plus, the holidays are coming to an end :(((
I wanna go out moree!
Today was reasonably the first outing I had since my break started. LOL
I went out with Jenn! Just the two of us, adding all our friends are in school : \
But yea, I enjoyed myself. I finally managed to convince her to go watch a movie with me!
This girl always thinks that watching movies in the theater is an utter waste of time.
Abduction was awesome, Taylor Lautner was awesome!
His bodayy is to die for 8D
I suggest for those who have not watch, you should go watch it.
You won't regret! (:
Till then,
Why is there so much hatred in you? I don't get it how you can hate so much.
p.s There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.
Why is there so much hatred in you? I don't get it how you can hate so much.
p.s There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.

No comments:
Post a Comment