Helloooo! I'm back!
My MUET speaking test today was okayy.
I had to wait for almost 2 hours in the waiting room just for my turn cause I was the last batch to go in. : \
Thank god I brought my story book. At least I have something to do while waiting as we had to turn off our phones (which I didn't). I couldn't even go to the toilet! :(
Felt as if I was jailed and quarantined in the waiting room. LOL
Anyways, I was indulging myself in this book for that long boring 2 hours :
It's the second part of the book I read earlier this year, Empress Orchid. Both these books are good books, trust meee!
True story about the one and only Empress of China who started off with nothing. A very brave woman who knew her mind.
I have this thing for China history. Interesting TTM, heee :D
My trip to China with my family this March was definitely something I wouldn't regret in my entire life.
Okayy, back to my MUET test, all in all I'm satisfied with it, I guess.
LOL And it's overrr! Now I can enjoy my holidays. Finallayyy!
No more speaking test, no more feeling like a sick zombie! :D
Oh and, Jenn made me GIFs :D
Pictures we took from yesterday.
XD
And yes, I is VAIN. I KNOW.
Me and my love! :P
Till then,
I shall bake tomorrow or maybe the day after! :)
p.s Lack of will power leads to more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.



No comments:
Post a Comment