October 10, 2011

Right where you are.

Second week of the semester holidays is here!
I hope it'll be much much better than last week, the fact that I was sick almost a week long.
:(
I'm feeling much much better and hopefully I'll be alright within these few days.
Cause trust me, staying in all day sleeping is no fun at all : \
Anyhooo, today seems promising..

This morning when I was out with my family for breakfast, there was an accident involving a motorcycle.
My family and I were in the coffee shop and then we heard this loud crash outside so everyone went out to see.
Two girls got injured.. Could be considered as minor injury I guess but there was bloood.
Apparently, the rider is from IJC. A senior, and I know her ;)
And the pillion is a younger girl, who suffered heavier injuries. She couldn't move, her knee was badly scraped and thus, the skin abrasion.
 T__T
The onlookers were all men, idek why, and they needed people to help her up.
Hah, this is where I come in..
:D :D
You see, the girl didn't want any men to touch her cause when they tried, she yelled at them. LOL. #girlpower
I helped her up and brought her onto a stool.
And yea, that's all I did heee.. XD
Not long after, the ambulance came and yada yada yada, everyone lived happily ever after. ;)

Thank God there wasn't any serious damages or injuries.. Thank God everyone was safe..
Motorcycles are dangerous and it's always a hazard on the road. Be safe on the road!
(:

On a happier note, 
This just came in the mailbox! 
It was a "Get Well Soon" letter from Ameline, all the way from Subang :)
Thank you babe, very thoughtful of you..
I feel much better already!
See you in a weeks time! 


Till then,
You have to stop thinking that life revolves around you alone. Open your eyes and look around. People actually love.

p.s No you're never quite happy right where you are, so you keep on inventing shadows.

No comments: