Helloooo there! :)
Things are back in full swing here in college.
Everyone has returned from the break, I can't wait to catch up with them and hear all of their stories!
College surroundings suddenly feels different, corridors are busy and the car park is packed all over again.
The college certainly feels full just like the last term, oh except that I'm not a freshie anymore hee :D
The places are packed with people waiting for the lifts to go up, all huddled up and scurrying to class.
Pushing each other like nobody's business.
Pushing each other like nobody's business.
:O
I srsly dislike rubbing asses with others in a teeeeny weeeny lift just to get to class. Not cool.
But well, like what Mdm Pearl said, you only have one college life. Enjoy every bit of it.
Probably in the years to come, I'll miss all these stuffs. LOL
The best thing about first day of classes; the lecturers do not teach.
They only give the syllabus review and excitement of what is to come, it is the time after class that I always enjoyed.
:P
So our new tee just arrived today! :)
I'm loving it to the max yo!
We KKL shall all wear it to class one day.
XD
That's all for today!
Till then,
Today is however a good day, new expectations and the college buzzing again.
:P
So our new tee just arrived today! :)
I'm loving it to the max yo!
We KKL shall all wear it to class one day.
XD
That's all for today!
Till then,
Today is however a good day, new expectations and the college buzzing again.
p.s Don't underestimate me. I deserve at least an ounce of respect from you, jokes aside.

No comments:
Post a Comment