I have a non-law related subject this sem ; Business Management.
The obvious, it's a business (slash) management subject.
I don't like this subject after the first class today.
: \
The lecturer was indeed a nice woman, verrrry soft spoken and kind but unlike the other law lecturers, she's soft.
Which is quite a good thing cause then, I don't have to concentrate in her class heeee. :D
Like today, all I did during her class was talk and take pictures.
>.<
badstudentdotcom ;)
I know this can't go on any further, or I might just fail this term's finals.
Due to my short-attention-span disorder, I can't contain myself.
After today's class, truth be told ; I DID NOT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING.
I tried. But then I felt as if she was talking to herself, I gave up.
Shall try my very very very best to concentrate during the next class.
I will. I must!
Till then,
On a happier note, Syariah Law is quite okay and I think I'll like this subject ;)
p.s Happiness doesn't depend on anyone but ourselves.

No comments:
Post a Comment