Fridays are my free dayy!
This is the best part of Sem 2! :D
At least I can take a break from the hectic busy mind-torturing Thursdays.
Went to Bear Hill this morning for Jolyn's surprise birthday poolside party.
I had fun taking pictures. LOL
Photographer of the day! Though they kept trying to snatch the camera away cause they were planning on splashing water at me.
:P
Went home partially wet but at least I had fun!
Nazreen the chicken & Ameline ;)
So yesterday was momster's birthdayy! :D
Went to Movida last night to celebrate. It was my first time going there. Still a minor, bo pian.
LOL
I hope mom enjoyed her day as much as we did.
:)
:)
Super Mom!
♥
♥
The pizza was great! :D :D Nom nom.
Till then,
I keep consuming food and I haven't been swimming for a week already. Damnnn!
p.s Week 1 was quite a kind and humble week.
I keep consuming food and I haven't been swimming for a week already. Damnnn!
p.s Week 1 was quite a kind and humble week.




No comments:
Post a Comment