October 17, 2011

HELLO SEM 2 ;)

Tomorrow will be day one of Semester 2.
Currently, at this point, I'm totally not looking forward to it at all.
I still want to go out and have fun and play! :P The holidays were definitely not enough for me.
Holidays are never enough for that matter.
Now it's all back to classes and assignments :\ Gahh.
 Classes are (sometimes) boring and tiring.
Especially on Thursdays ; I have back to back classes from 8AM-5PM.
Kill me already.
Well, I believe with the strong will power I have, I will live ;)

Anyhoo, it's Jia Ying's birthdayy today! :D
My beautiful lady has finally turn 18.. Hehe. Big girl already huh?
I've known this girl here for 12 years already, since Standard One!
We grew up together, studied together and up until now, still as close as ever! 
Happy Birthdayy darling! I LOVE YOUU and don't ever change cause you're awesome the way you are.

Everyone's turning 18 already, but I still have two months to go!
;)

Celebrated Lu Ee's be-earlied birthday just now.


It was suppose to be a surprise, but somehow, this smart ass sorta figured it out. Spoiler TTM.
But all in all, I think it was a success! 
:)
Babe, I'm glad you love the present(s).
 The Milo Fuze was my idea. Haha. It was green, so yea! :D Don't mind me and my randomness hee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY IN ADVANCE! :D
Hope you enjoyed tonight's celebration and I hope you were surprised to see meeee! 
I missed you. Seems like forever since the last time we met up..
Good luck in your coming exams and GO GREEN! :)
WO AI NI! 


Till then, 
Cheers to the freaking semester!

p.s Don't let anyone tell you you're not worth it.

No comments: