September 7, 2011

More than words.

Classes today are cancelled!
 I've spent my whole day at home, well, apart from going out for breakfast and lunch.
:)
Staying at home just gives me more reason for to laze around. 
Haha.
In fact, almost all my classes are coming to an end already.
I only left 2 classes and then, that's the end of Sem 1. 
Fast isn't it? Looking back at the beginning of this semester, I could still remember the anxiety and excitement I felt being a freshman. :P
Click on this and read it for yourself :

Now that this semester is coming to an end, I would just like to say that I'm glad everything went well..
:D
There were some ups and downs I had to go through, but that's life riteee?
Some pictures that really made Sem 1 an awesome one! :)

  



 :))))))))

Finals coming up soon! Srsly, mood destroyer ttm. :\
I shall not go on ranting about it making you, my non-existent readers, feel shitty.
LOL.
Now, I have to go back to work. (:

Till then,
Never expect things to happen; it’s better to feel surprised than to feel disappointed. 

p.s I don't expect you to feel the same way as I do.

No comments: