June 5, 2011

Tomorrow is

the first day my course, Foundation in Law, starts.
It hasn’t hit me yet. I don’t know when it will.
Maybe, when I first enter the lecture hall. Maybe, when I walk down the aisles of the seats. Maybe, when the lecturer talk in the lecture hall. Maybe, when I have assignments to do. Maybe, when walking around campus with unfamiliar faces everywhere. Who knows.

Why does life have to be so complicated as we grow?
 Doesn’t older means wiser and we can figure things out easier? Whoever made the phrase is a damn liar.
:P
Everyone will eventually be at a few crossroad in life and sometimes, unlike roads in Malaysia, once we walk down the chosen path, there is no such thing as U-turn anymore.

Time flies.
It felt like it was just yesterday we were still rambling and quarreling over stupid high school dramas.
Few years from now, hopefully, I will graduate and then get a job and then maybe, just maybeee I'll get married, hee :D
I feel so old talking about growing up, like srsly :\
Speaking about marriage, watch this!
GREATEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVAHH! :D


Till then,
Deep inside, I guess I never did change much. Still very much playful and childish in many ways and I don't hope to change it in many more years to come.
"Be the adult you dream your child might grow up to be "

p.s I should learn to stop complaining about every small little thing that get on my nerves.

No comments: