June 6, 2011

BLESSINGS.

  • First day of college life! AWESOME! :D
  • I woke up this morning to Shirinnah's encouraging good luck message.
  • Successfully accessed my laptop to the campus wifi after spending so much time at the CITS.. We even took pictures with the webcam..
  • Went to lunch with Mel and Marilyn. I was craving for Yong Tau Foo (so badly) but the shop was close : \
  • Became the driver of the day! :D
  • Suppose to have evening class at 6PM.. TYG the class is cancelled cause I was having a headache at that time and I really felt like sleeping.. LOL.
  • Just opened a CIMB bank account today. Wanted to do it in the campus bank but I haven't reach 18 years old and I need parental consent. So now, I have a CIMB teen account! :P :P
  • I'm gonna make breakfast tomorrow morning! Random decision, hee :D
  • Breaking Dawn trailer just came out! Weeee~!
Till then,
Sometimes when you think too much, things won't go the way you want it to.

p.s It takes tonnes of courage for someone to confess.

No comments: