So two subjects already started today..
INTRODUCTION TO LAW
and
MALAYSIAN LEGAL HISTORY.
Was supposed to have GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF LAW today but the tutorial class was cancelled.
But anyways, I would say, today was definitely a day well spent in campus..
My class started at 10AM and I reached the campus at 9.45AM.. I was (quite) punctual! :D
Class lasted until 12PM then the 6 of us, Mel, Letitia, Vanessa, Marilyn, Hannah and I went to lunch at a coffee shop outside campus..
We were walking up and down the shoplots cause we can't decide on what we wanted to eat..
XD
I don't know is it just me, or do you feel that today's weather was extremely hot and humid? :\
Worst part is, the whole MMU is damn big and you have to walk A LOT to get from one place to another. Plus, under the scorching hot sun! *dies* T_____T
We decided to go to the library, cause the air cond there is like a FRIDGE, srsly!
We chilled at the library for a while and then went to our second class which was at 2PM..
Dropped by at the campus mini market before heading to class.. I bought 2 bars of CLOUD 9!
Weee~! :D
Starting from today, that should be my daily schedule before classes.
Cloud 9 chocolate bars makes me happy! :))
Dropped by at the campus mini market before heading to class.. I bought 2 bars of CLOUD 9!
Weee~! :D
Starting from today, that should be my daily schedule before classes.
Cloud 9 chocolate bars makes me happy! :))
So, the MLH lecturer briefed us on all the topics in this subject and I realised I was learning the Malaysian history all over again.
But in English this time! :D
Hopefully it'll be a zillion times better and fun-er to learn!
Went back home after class. Printed my lecture notes and then went to Yoga at night!
Awesome day.
Till then,
Passion. Patience. Perseverance. Attitude.
p.s If you don't make the choice, the choice makes you.


No comments:
Post a Comment