June 3, 2011

Orientation Week! :)

 MMU ORIENTATION WEEK TOTALLY ROCKS!
Basically, I'm already in college and trust me, unlike other people who always says, Orientations are boring and useless, it was actually quite a bit more interesting than I expected!
But it was definitely much more tiresome than what I thought it would be! : \
We had to gather in campus at 7.45AM every morning but the activities they had after that will make it worth while crawling out of bed in the morning, trust me!
I'm very thankful that there were so many helpful hints on how to successfully transition into college life because it used to me that everyone was sort of on their own other than advice by word of mouth.
LOL. Like my previous post, a lost lamb.
Haha! :D

I felt that my time there throughout the whole week was well spent.
The games and sports were good! The activities were well organised! The OCs were very helpful and friendly. Everything was good! :))
There were some briefings which were kinda boring! But on the whole, I had so so so much fun!
I met so many new friends, I learnt so many new things and I lost my voice. XD
My classes are starting next week and I have classes every freaking day OTL.
Look at this!
Click to enlarge

Anyhoooo, there was a senior who said, "Everyone is their own person coming from different places and will experience college life their own way."
This is the great thing about college! It allows you to grow up and find out who you are in the way YOU want to live.
Throughout this whole Orientation Week, I've learned that a simple hello could be all it takes to meet a lifelong friend.
; )
Yeaaaa man! "Everything begins somewhere, you just don't know when it might happen."

But apart from just growing up, I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THESE PEOPLE!! :D
 THE AWESOME NINE! :D

 The crazy bunch of animals! :D

The swimming buddies! :))

The awesomest and coolest band! PIER 21! :D 

Janine and Celine~! ;)

 My Yong hubby!

 Shirinnahh! :D

 Jenn! :P

And all of my friends!! 
Although, I'll be a tad bit busy with classes and assignments, but I want you all to know, YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEART. And I will NEVER forget you all wherever and whenever I go.
Some of you texted me on my first day of Orientation to ask me how was it.. I was very touched at that moment, I swear! T____T I MISS YOU ALL SO SO MUCHH!! ;)
Let's have a random hangout again one dayyy! :D

Till then,
Don't put on the slang lah! You make your English sound worst. I almost puke, hah!
Okayyy, Just kidding! (About the puking part) LOL.

p.s  Random is awesome!

No comments: