June 3, 2011

BLESSINGS

  •  Late start for me this morning! I woke up at 9 plus ;)
  • This is the last week for me to playyy before my classes start..
  • Jenn saw my solo candid shot in the slideshow during the closing ceremony! :D :D SHE SAID I LOOK COOL! Yeaaah~! 8D
  • Busy with Orientation Week for the past few days! :D
  • Met so many new friends in campus.. Letitia, Vanessa, Elaine, Amirah, Yong Sern, Rayan, Sharmila, Suat Lee, Janet, Pingu, Nadia, Pharveen, Jolene.. Ahh~! Too manyy awesome people to be named here!
  • MMU Orientation Week OCs were the coolest and noisiest and friendliest and helpful-est bunch of people in MMU.
  • I drove alone to and from campus all alone.. TYG I am safe and nothing happened to the car! ;P
  • Had ice-cream today! :)
  • FRIENDS! Because I knew you, I've become the person I am today. :D :D
Till then,
Be yourself.

p.s Breakthroughs happen when we start thinking about problems in a new way..

No comments: