May 29, 2011

College!

So I woke up this morning at 8AM for my college registration..
:)
I went MMU at 9 o clock and the place was already packed with people and cars. 
A whole new environment! LOL
I went down the car and at first I didn't know where to go. 
I was srsly like a lost lamb.. Haha. I just stood there and looked around trying to find for signboards or any directions to the hall.
I've been into the campus for quite a few times already, but today, the roads were all closed and there were those red cones blocking everywhere so I didn't know which way to use.
I kept walking and looking around.. So many people giving out flyers and I was practically struggling to find my damn way :S
I asked for directions and continued searching till I found the place.
The registration process was quite simple and organized..
Hah, something you definitely can't get in high schools! :P
The people in charge were very helpful and friendly..
I met some of Maine's friends who happen to be the organising committee so, yeaaa! Thank you so much for helping me!
Happy Registration Day! :)

Till then,
Life doesn't stop for anybody.

p.s The picture on my temporary student ID was taken when I was 12 years old! LOL.

No comments: