- Good hair dayy! :P
- Went grocery shopping this morning! Lotte kept hunting for free food sampling everywhere! LOL.. Greedyyyy!
- Relatives from KL and Singapore came and now my house is filled with people! :)
- Went to cousin Hannah's one year old birthday partayyy! She's so adorable!
- Becky brought her Ipad and I fell in love with it. Love at first sight! :D
- Tomorrow's MMU Registration Day! Pray that everything will go well..
- Jenn, I hope you are doing great in KL. How's your first day coming along? c:
- MATTHEWW!! :D
Cause you want your name to be in my blog, idk why! XD - Went to work yesterday night and got separated and isolated from Yong and Kei. To all those kind souls who helped me, thank you so much and God bless you! :))
- Free supper last night! Thank you, aunty! I don't know you but thank you for paying for my roti canai! XD
- Gummy worms from Nigel! Thank youu sooo much!! :D :D
- Some people meet new friends and forget the old ones. To those who has neglected their old friends, SCREW YOU!
- TYG I have true friends who always listens and are always there for me! Thank you and ILY! (:
- God's plan is better than mine. It might be hard to do, but it will affect your life. A lot.
Till then,
I knew you'd treat me like that. It was just a matter of time, sweetie.
p.s Tomorrow marks the start of college! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment