May 26, 2011

So this is it?

So I've known this one girl since primary school right until now..
We first known each other at the age of 8 years old.
In standard 6, we sat next to each other in class but separated by an isle.
Back then, we were not that close till the point where we'd share our secrets with each other.. But we still see each other in school everyday and talk about almost anything..
She loved to write stories in class last time..
That was 6 years back.


Now currently, this girl is my best friend.
I still sat next to her in class in secondary school for 2 years!
She still loves writing stories and fan-fiction about her idols. :D
Yeap! You've guessed it.. She's the one and only
CHEE JENN YI

This is her.
She's the biggest SNSD fan who lived. No one can beat her!
She even made a fan forum for all Malaysians fan.
Awesome eh? This is the website if you wish to know (:
http://mysone.net/

Okayy this post is actually for her.. So Jenn, if you are reading this, I hope you're happy I advertised your forum in my blog!
:D
The main point is, I know I couldn't actually tell you what I want in a tweet or in a FB status..
And for the fact that your phone is always on silent and most of the time not with you, here's the best place for me to say what I want to you. LOL.
First of all, the both of us are gonna start college like... 3 freaking days more!
Finally after so many years, we are not studying in the same place, or rather, same class.. Is it a good thing or a bad?
We were always doing everything together and we come in a pair.
Remember there was once Mr Ngim saw the both of us walking around the school, he was like, "You both again. Everywhere I go I see the both of you" Hahaha!
Teachers in school used to say how inseparable we both are.. We sit together in class, in labs (except Chem), in the library, in the bus during a school trip, in the hall, during recess time and etc etc..
Last year, at this time, you were still clueless about what you want to do in the future and which college you wanna go to.
In a few days time, you're going to MMU in Cyber while I'll be in MMU Melaka. Eventhough its just one and a half hours away its pretty far for me :((
I know you can't come back every week but please come back more often babe! You know I'll miss you like hell.
T______T

You told me you're worried you'd be lost there, going into a whole new environment with absolutely no one you know..
Trust me, you'll adapt yourself in no time. Mix around and make new friends but know in your heart that I'm always here if you really need someone to talk to..
Now that we won't be seeing each other often, the only we can constantly communicate is through the net.
Go on Skype and FB (or you would like to call it the loser site) more often kay..I'm always here for you and you know that. 
:)

I'm sure gonna miss the way you used to yell at me in class and ask me to shut up when I start irritating you :P
Somehow I find it fun! Did you, did you?? :))
So many memories I had with you, we cried together, laughed together, loved and hated together..
We grew together into the person we are today.
 Teaching each other what we must know and backing up each other in times in need.
I will not forget how we always help each other in class when we're being called up to answer a question..
We'd whisper the answer to each other or secretly pass the book to one another, praying that the teacher did not see..
HAHA!!
You always listened and knew what to say. You always knew when to give a hug when I was having a bad day.
 When you're in pain, you'd always squeeze my poor lil hands.. When I cried, you'd pass me a packet of tissue and comfort me instantly. When I was hiding from someone, you'd always let me hide behind you..
When we see someone that we dislike, we'd nudged each other and give a hard cold glare at that person.
We always tell lies to teacher just to cover up each other's mistake..
Oh how I'd miss all those times :'(

Pictures of you and mee! :D


Life is a journey that needs to be travelled. No one can stay in a moment without moving forward.
I know you can make it through. Follow your heart and never give up as I always tell you dreams and wishes do come true..
Haha! SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY!
College is a new chapter in life. Enjoy it and live your life to the fullest!
I will be praying for you.
Good luck and all the best in your future!
Once again, don't you dare forget me, i tell you..
See you when I see you! :D
I LOVE YOU! BFF~!

Till then,
You are more than just a friend, a big sister who changed me in and out.

p.s You will never be replaced. That's a promise (:

No comments: