September 4, 2011

End of the holiday.

Yes the end of the one week break has arrived.
: \
The only good thing about it is, I'm getting closer to the next break.
The worst thing about it? Closer to finals. FML.

This one week break in my opinion was well spent, I guess?
Especially cause I had the chance to spent more time with my family and my long lost friends :)
Just wanted to let you all know ;
Even if we don't see each other a lot, I still don't find any spaces between us, and I'm glad you are still my buddayyy! Always remember to be yourself and don't let anyone change you. :D


And tomorrow, it is back to school.
Sounds like high school, but this is college. You have classes, you see your friends, you have homework.
What difference does it make?
Turns out, college is just like high school, with more expensive books, hah! :P
I hate how much school takes over your life.
Like, you're so caught up the whole day completing assignments and studying. You have no time to do anything involving your social life.
Then you start stressing over it and you start hating in.
But then again, I'm glad I'm actually able to have the opportunity to go to school and have an education and the best part, meet new awesome people! :)
Which reminds me, English lecturer wanted us PL01 students to go to class dressup-ed in high school theme.
What should I wear? O.o

Till then,
Questions jump-start thoughts, and thoughts jump-start actions. 
Don't be afraid to ask. I prefer you asking rather then going behind my back and assuming things. 
TQVM :)

p.s We don't wanna fall but now we're tripping in our hearts.

No comments: