HELLOO! :)
Yours truly has returned.
Kuala Gula was indeed a nice and serene place.
A fisherman's village, a bird sanctuary and a haven for wildlife..
A great getaway from the hustle and bustle of this city adding that it's Raya..
Although it was only a 2-days trip but I enjoyed myself and it was a fun trip! :)
But like always, I tend to fall sick after a change of environment, idk whyy.
I can't physically adapt myself anywhere.
I end up sick :(
Currently having flu and cough. Typical.
T______T
Anyhoooot, I went to the beach yesterday for a picnic 8D
Glad I could catch up with my friends which I haven't seen in months..
Holidays are coming to an end already.
One week gone just like that, and what have I done?
NOTHING.
No studying done. Officially dead.
:\
I'm gonna go make myself feel bad for lazing around and not studying for this whole the week. Bye.
Till then,
Just got my guitar strings changed! Another reason for me to continue slacking :O
p.s But the girls are coming over to my place tonight for a sleepover. Ahh, screw it.






No comments:
Post a Comment