is a happy place to be! :D
So yesterday's afternoon class was cancelled, so the four of us, Bobby, Nicole, Ameline and I planned to go to the zoo!
:)
It was sorta random but at least it happened!
I did not realise yesterday was the THIRD time I visited the zoo this year until Shirinnah reminded me..
Who gets bored of the zoo anyway? It's a fun place! :)
We were the only visitors in the zoo, I think. HAH, COOL LIKE THAT!
:D
The weather was a fine when we first arrived. But a little bit later, it started raining buckets.
We were caught in the rain and had to run to the nearest shelter. Thank god we brought an umbrella with us if not I srsly wouldn't know what would happen.
And yes, we were all soaking wet!
Few minutes after, the rain started subsiding, we continued walking cause we were already wet in the first place, wouldn't make much difference if we waited for the rain to stop anyways.
LOL.
Many zoo animals being the spoiled babies they are will be indoors when it starts to rain.
Some animals become more active and some less active in the rain.
But some of them were not in their exhibit. So yea, overall the whole trip was like a pre-zoo trip before the actual trip where we can actually see ALL the animals up close :)
A rainy day is actually a pretty good time to visit the zoo because there will be so few visitors to get in your way.
Till then,
We had so much fun!
p.s Break fast at Zam's house after zoo!
AWESOME FOOD. AWESOME LAUGHS. AWESOME TIME! :D
So yesterday's afternoon class was cancelled, so the four of us, Bobby, Nicole, Ameline and I planned to go to the zoo!
:)
It was sorta random but at least it happened!
I did not realise yesterday was the THIRD time I visited the zoo this year until Shirinnah reminded me..
Who gets bored of the zoo anyway? It's a fun place! :)
We were the only visitors in the zoo, I think. HAH, COOL LIKE THAT!
:D
The weather was a fine when we first arrived. But a little bit later, it started raining buckets.
We were caught in the rain and had to run to the nearest shelter. Thank god we brought an umbrella with us if not I srsly wouldn't know what would happen.
And yes, we were all soaking wet!
Few minutes after, the rain started subsiding, we continued walking cause we were already wet in the first place, wouldn't make much difference if we waited for the rain to stop anyways.
LOL.
Many zoo animals being the spoiled babies they are will be indoors when it starts to rain.
Some animals become more active and some less active in the rain.
But some of them were not in their exhibit. So yea, overall the whole trip was like a pre-zoo trip before the actual trip where we can actually see ALL the animals up close :)
A rainy day is actually a pretty good time to visit the zoo because there will be so few visitors to get in your way.
Till then,
We had so much fun!
p.s Break fast at Zam's house after zoo!
AWESOME FOOD. AWESOME LAUGHS. AWESOME TIME! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment