We all need second chances.
This isn't a perfect world and we're not perfect people.
I'm probably on my 13284728th second chance right now and I'm not ashamed to admit it because eventhough I've failed a lot, it means I've tried a lot too.
We rarely get things right the first time. Almost every accomplishment in a person's life starts with the decision to try to get back up after a major fall just to give it another shot.
The only difference between an opportunity is attitude.
We should really know how to grow beyond failures.
Let go of the past ;
What's done is done. We must recognize that difficulties pass like everything else in life.
Look forward and just move on.
Till then,
Cause I really should learn how to take things slowly and get my priorities right
p.s Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending
No comments:
Post a Comment