August 13, 2011

On the brink of madness

Cause I have soooo much to do and my lazy butt ain't moving.
My mind always do not agree with me!
I have to rush to do so many stuff but then, laziness held me captive.
My laziness will kill me one day, I shall just wait and see how long can I actually stay like this.
Sometimes, I really wonder why everyone around me seems so friggin' busy all the time?
Are they just being paranoid or over-hardworking??
Probably working their butts off towards SUCCESS.
But I wanna be a successful person when I grow up too you know!
Heee :D
Most people think you need to work hard to achieve success. I do not.
I believe the opposite is true. That you have to learn how to avoid work to be successful. 
I define work this way- if you'd rather be doing something else, then you are working.
People who say they work hard are really saying they are not smart enough or creative enough or lucky enough to have found an easier, more effective way to accomplish what they want.

Till then, 
Hard work is not the answer.

p.s Just cause today I don't feel like doing anything. :P

No comments: