Helloo all!
So far, today is a good day for me! :D
Surprisingly, I woke up super early this morning. I'm usually an early riser but I slept at 2AM last night to begin with..
:P
I managed to complete some work this morning, which was being such a pain in the ass for the past few days.
Hehehe!
My day accomplishment : I managed to complete my Critical Thinking essay and my Msian Legal History slides :D
Went shopping with the family and I'm sooo happy I bought what I really really wanted since a long long time ago.
See the pink shades on him?
YES I GOT ONE OF THIS! Exactly the same! Woooohoo!
Happy girl is happy. :D
Now I have matching shades with Darren Criss! Yayy! :P
*jumps in circles*
I was suppose to go swimming this evening but then I didn't realise the time, so yeaah here I am blogging and waiting for dinner time.
SUPER HUNGRY, ATM.
Hahaha!
Till then,
#foreverhungry
p.s You give me the feeling I once had last time.
;)


No comments:
Post a Comment