August 18, 2011

Caught up in this moment.

Hello again!
I was suppose to have my speaking test this morning, but then my English lecturer wasn't feeling very well, so she cancelled the class.
Madam Pearl, I know you wouldn't stumble upon my blog, but anyways, 
GET WELL REALLLYY REALLYY SOON! ;)

It's been a few days since I last posted something here.
So many things happen over these few days.
 Good, bad, all of it. 
My life is currently filled with assignments and it keeps coming.
Non-stop. It's like you complete one, and then 3 others come your way.
#collegelife.
Though I'm struggling at times, I lived and I'm still alive! :D

On a happier note, I'm glad to say that for the past 17 years in my life, I have learnt so much and learnt how to shake off things that makes my life miserable.
Dad once told me, "Do things that make you happy, if you're not happy with it, let it go. Leave it."
There's always someone or something that will always make you unhappy and hence, it brings you down.
Either way, people who bring you down are not happy people.


Till then,
When you feel good about yourself, you don't belittle others. It is people who have trouble and misery, people who don't feel good who bring others down.
Please learn to love your life and stop tearing people down, cause as the saying goes ;

If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them.
:)



p.s Cause no one's worth my tears and sadness.

No comments: