August 21, 2011

And the journey goes on.

To-do list (Week 12) :
-Gen. Principles of Law quiz
-GPL mind map
-Summarise Intro to Law case for assignment
-Msian Legal History presentation slides
-Website for Comp App assignment
-Fill up PTPTN form
-Collect club refund
-Change guitar strings
-Prepare for English Speaking Test tomorrow (22/8)
-STUDY!
-STUDY!
-STUDY!!

I know I have srsly A LOOOOOOT of stuffs to do at the moment, but I have this sudden urge to blog.
Exams are just around the corner and to be honest, I haven't actually started studying. failureoftheyear.
:(
I know I really really have to start studying but just look at my To-do list.
Do you think I actually have time to study?
I srsly need some help on my time management skills.

On a happier note, I just went shopping with the girls this afternoon.
:D 
And now you're wondering, where did I have the time to do so, right? 
______________________________

On this exact same day, last year. Everything was just so different.


Till then,
I'm a little messed up at times. But I lived! :D
Envy me; Hate me; Rate me. Face it.. You're never gonna be me.

:D

No comments: