August 25, 2011

Beautiful song should be sung.

Today was a goood day.

Know whyyy? 
:D
Haha. I laughed a lot and apparently my friends keep saying I'm a little bit more hyperactive today I don't know why.
I'm happyyy! :)

Today's schedule was awesomeee.
 I had class at 8AM. My group had to do our presentation today and thank god, we received quite a satisfying mark.
Good job to everyone! Nice working with all of you. AND I LOVE YOUUU! :D
On an even happier note, today was the last class for Msian Legal History for this semester.
NYYAHAHAHA! 
See you next sem, Mr. Hasbollah. You're a cute lecturer and I enjoyed your classes!

They say, you learn new things everyday.
Guess whuut I've learnt today? ;)
I learnt how to play pool yo! :D
Quite fun actually.
I paired up with Nicole and compete against Bobby.
I was practically breaking all the rules and moving the balls everywhere, but I don't think Bobby realised that.
HAHA! Had great fun! (:
Thanks Bobby for teaching me! Hehe.
I know I suck at this game. I had never played pool before, let alone hold the stick.
But I managed to pot the ball in the loop a few times hee! :D :D
Pool is a slow but interesting game. There will definitely be a second time!
Looking forward to playing it again! :P

This is the last week before the Raya break and after the break, there'll be the finals exam.
CRAP.
My mood just dropped by 1%
: \
Wookayy, back to what I was sayingggggg..
It's so bizarre having the thought that it's already Week 12 of my college life and that 3 months have passed just like that. 
Initially back in high school, I thought time was flying super fast.
But now that I'm already in college, time flewww wayy faster and I didn't even have time to actually stop and just breathe.
I need time. Lots and lots of it.

Till then,
Watch them play futsal after class just now (:



p.s Go out and make a change! :D

No comments: