August 6, 2011

Grab somebody sexy, tell them Hey!

Helloo earthlings!
Well, I'm pretty bored right now, having the fact that I have absolutely nothing to do..
:O 
My other course mates are prolly studying their butts off while I'm here blogging, heehee.
Today was quite a normal and typical day but nevertheless, amazing :)

In the morning, I went swimming training with Aileen and LuEe. They were having their MHS Swimming Club training.
 I went there for fun and also to meet the both of them! :D
I actually woke up at 7AM to go join them. Insane. XD
I srsly have no idea why are my eyes so sepet in this picture. I actually have bigger eyes than this two ladies! :D

We went to McD for breakfast after that. We ordered the Family Breakfast Box and it came with this really huge box. 
Yummayyy! :D

In the afternoon, after lunch, I went to Chatime with the sisters and KS..
The milk tea there is goooood! There will definitely be a second time! :)
Hee :)

So yea, that was roughly half of my typical day!
Relatives from KL putting up for a night. Wee~! :D

Till then,
You can't always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.

p.s Staying is a choice, be thankful for people who choose you.

No comments: