August 5, 2011

BLESSINGS.

-I had English Summary test this morning. I think I screwed up but I hope it gets better the next time
-Went breakfast with the family after class
-Afternoon nap!! :P
-MLH Assignment all done and complete! :D Going to hand it in tomorrow! 
-During the short break in class today, Mel folded a heart shape using a 1 ringgit note for me. How sweet rite?


-Someone brought this big box full of mini cupcakes to class and distributed it. Cutee! :D



-Had dinner with the awesomes at MMU Corner. And then went to Bobby's house to chill and have our own mini "clubbing" session. I had fun! :D
-I have a very loud voice and sometimes I fail to control the volume of my voice. Hahah! 
-Morning class tomorrow cancelled. Meaning extra sleeping time. :)
-Song of the day : Star-Kang Minhyuk (Damn cute lah this song, srsly!)
-I have Computer lab test tomorrow and hopefully I'm able to do it.
-Loved today's weather.

Till then,
If laughing makes people fat, I'll be fatter than a sumo by now.

p.s Some mis takes are good mistakes, even if you do not realize it at the time.

No comments: