August 4, 2011

Truthful Thursday.

Let’s be honest ;

- My eating has been totally out of whack. And that’s okay. 
Life’s not perfect, and I am certainly not perfect. 
Just doing the best that i can. Living day to day, one day at a time.
 It’s hard to be settled and stay focused when everything keeps coming to me at full speed.

- Being single is great and i love it, most days. 
Being able to do what i want, go where i want, and not have to answer to anyone but myself is great! 
That’s for sure.
In it’s own time, everyone always tell me; I want to have a boyfriend. I want to love without abandon. I want to love and be loved in return. I want to put my heart out there, and if it gets broken. It will be okay. 
I want to learn how great a boyfriend is! Not from what other people say.
:)

-Far too often I am swayed by my emotions or my circumstances.
Allowing both of those things to dictate what is “true” in my life at any one point.
I should really take time to remind myself what is really true and what are just temporary.
 I did, however, realize that I need some truth to be battling with these thoughts and ideas. 
 My “just think about something else” ways are not working and frankly I feel quite foolish to think that up to this point I could just handle it.  
Clearly that is not the case. And that God is working in my life to reveal some things to me- am I going to listen? I hope so.




Till then,
Sometimes,we unnecessarily complicate our lives because we think that the more effort we put into something, the better it turns out and yet we fail to see that there is beauty in simplicity.
 It is often the most simple things that turn out to be truly beautiful
:D




p.s All in all, I have a great life and I'm an overall positive person.

No comments: