August 3, 2011

BLESSINGS.

  • Intro to Law class this morning cancelled! Woot! Lucky day! :D


  • Went back home since the class is cancelled and then got the assignment stuffs done. So, finally! THE MLH ASSIGNMENT IS DONE! Proud of us.. Thanks everyoneee :)


  • Had a presentation today and I guess it went well.. Thank god!




  • MLH Assignment and Presentation done today.. I feel acomplished.. Two less things to worry about from now on! 


  • I skipped breakfast and lunch and dinner.. Only had my meal during tea time. I'm still alive! :D :D


  • My expenditure today; RM3 for Mee Goreng at Deen's Cafe! (Y)


  • Swimming training at night, I had fun! :D Except for the fact that I almost lose my head cause I stood near the plunging board and someone plunged right on top of me. O.o Scaryy!


  • Came home and Maine left me some Roti John! I was starving before that. TYG for giving me food when I'm hungry..


  • I miss my babes! :(




  • Took many pictures in class today but we'll just have to wait for Ameline to upload all of them! :D


  • Moving on to Critical Thinking essay and I pray I can get it done within these two days.

  • Song of the day. See the English subs if you're interested to know the meaning.


  • Till then,
    Nothing is so good it lasts eternally. Perfect situations must go wrong.

    p.s You were sent to me like a postcard for my memory.

    No comments: