August 1, 2011

Goodbye July


Out with the old month, and in with the new..
To me, July has been a month full of fun and excitement, I'm just not sure that August can compare.
Things are gonna get a little bit crazy :)

So how was your first day of the month??
I enjoyed my day.. Cause it's a holidayy! Woots~!
I stayed in the whole day.. Baked cookies with Lotte :D
We were supposed to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies..
But then Daddy mistook chocolate chips for coffee chips so he bought the wrong one..
So coffee cookies it is.. HAHA!
But anyways, it turned out good nevertheless! :D :D
Well, at least my family and the shop workers liked it though, hee XD
Planning to give them to my Grandma since she's going back to Penang soon..
:P

Till then,
Do you still remember what happened in August last two years?
 Thanks for the memories :)

p.s I’m looking forward for more good things to come this year and I’m ready for it.

No comments: