Cause the date reminds me of our band.
One year ago, on this exact date, Pier 21 had our 2nd last band performance..
It was a fund-raising event, organised by our school, which was also called 317.. :)
(Our last performance was Leo Shout in January, hee)
It is exactly one year ago we performed at that event and all I can really say is, I miss us.
I MISS PIER 21!
Now that all of us are studying in different places, I just wish for one thing; that we could all go jamming together again!
:(
First acoustic performance. IJC Band Concert (25th July 2008)
IJC Chinese New Year Celebration (Jan '09)
Music Maestro Competition (Apr '09)
Homosapiens Concert (June '09)
IJC Hari Koku performance (July 09)
AFS student visit to IJC (Aug '09)
Kaysha's 16th Birthday Party (Dec '09)
Homosapiens II Revive! (25th June 2010)
317 Concert- Morning session (31st July 2010)
317 Concert- Afternoon Session (31st July 2010)
Alex and Angie's Wedding Dinner (11th Dec 2010)
LEO Shout! (Jan 2011)
-END-
Till then,
Sometimes, I really don't feel like growing up at all.
p.s We'll be a dream.























No comments:
Post a Comment