July 9, 2011

Time waits for no man

It's the weekend again. Can you believe it?
Another week just gone like that.
I have no idea where the last week has gone.

It’s crazy how time flies. This week has gone by so quickly. But in general, it’s a truth of life, isn’t it? 
Time flies.
 And it doesn’t seem to me that it matters whether or not you’re having fun. In this case, I have been. Lots of it. But in general time seems to slip away so very quickly, no matter the circumstances.

As time flies it seems busyness follows..
This week was rather busy for me as assignment datelines are just around the corner.
I spend most of my time in campus and I leave house early in the morning and go home late at night.. 
:)
So many things happened over the week.
Just let the pics do the talking..






Till then,
Nothing is a waiting ground where you sit until your real life begins. Once you begin to think that way, you will always feel like you are waiting for your life to begin.
But your life is now and it is flying. Don’t let it get away.

p.s For when we are much younger, we don't really think about time.

No comments: