I MUST TRY HARDER.
:(
But, that’s okay because God is teaching me to push myself and not give up.
Hopefully, I will make it through the suffering. I have confidence in myself.
As you can see I keep telling these to myself eversince high school. Form 4, and during SPM.
I always think whatever I'm doing is never enough.
After what I heard from a friend, it seems that LAW isn't exactly a relaxing and easy course.
You srsly need a lot of determination, patience and hard work.
I for one, is a lazy person. Srsly.. And I think nothing can be done about that :\
I have too much of fear at the moment. People say, "We are not afraid of the dark we are afraid of what might be in the dark."
I am not afraid of growing old , but i am afraid of the future that is waiting for me.
I somehow keep having this same old feeling that I wouldn't be able to make it through Foundation and that I probably have to repeat my foundation year and whatnot.
HOMG.
Anyhoooo. I need an inspiration cause nowadays nothing seems to get me going :(
You can see the obvious by seeing the number of times I keep repeating the same old topic in my blog about uni life and work and how I'm struggling.
However I know it is not time for me to just give up and settle just like that. There's too much to be done.
I have to attend swimming trainings, group assignment discussions, Critical Thinking video shooting and blah blah blah.
Give me a break!
Just one day at a time; and hopefully I can do this. Hee :D
We all can. Now is the time to show it.

:(
But, that’s okay because God is teaching me to push myself and not give up.
Hopefully, I will make it through the suffering. I have confidence in myself.
As you can see I keep telling these to myself eversince high school. Form 4, and during SPM.
I always think whatever I'm doing is never enough.
After what I heard from a friend, it seems that LAW isn't exactly a relaxing and easy course.
You srsly need a lot of determination, patience and hard work.
I for one, is a lazy person. Srsly.. And I think nothing can be done about that :\
I have too much of fear at the moment. People say, "We are not afraid of the dark we are afraid of what might be in the dark."
I am not afraid of growing old , but i am afraid of the future that is waiting for me.
I somehow keep having this same old feeling that I wouldn't be able to make it through Foundation and that I probably have to repeat my foundation year and whatnot.
HOMG.
Anyhoooo. I need an inspiration cause nowadays nothing seems to get me going :(
You can see the obvious by seeing the number of times I keep repeating the same old topic in my blog about uni life and work and how I'm struggling.
However I know it is not time for me to just give up and settle just like that. There's too much to be done.
I have to attend swimming trainings, group assignment discussions, Critical Thinking video shooting and blah blah blah.
Give me a break!
Just one day at a time; and hopefully I can do this. Hee :D
We all can. Now is the time to show it.

Till then,
I went for the first swimming training today eversince I entered uni.
I FEEL GOOOOD! ;)
I FEEL GOOOOD! ;)
p.s No one is perfect, and that you should never be treated as any less than you deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment