July 4, 2011

July the 4th.

Today is Sammy's birthdayy! :D
Happy 18th Birthdayy! I love you loads, babe!
:D


Today also marks Week 5 of my uni life. As I already mentioned in my previous posts, things are getting a little bit tougher and stressful-er now.
So yea, I got to WORK HARD.
;)


On a happier note, we've started with our Critical Thinking assignment video and so far the progress is good!
Mel's sister, Michelle bought Rocky for me today!
Weeee~!
THANK YOUU, MICHELLE! :D God Bless You! XD


Till then,
We always look at things as black and white; too right or too wrong. Sometimes it just takes a little bit of gratitude that we’re getting what’s best for us.
Because in the end, what will really matter is if we were ever happy anyway, right?
:D


p.s We don't need to be perfect to have a happy ending. Nobody goes through this life and does everything perfectly.

No comments: