or at least it felt that way! :(
It's already the second day of July.. This week, for me, moved srsly damnn bloody fast.
In a blink of an eye, there goes my one whole week. Disappeared in thin air just like that.
It's already the second day of July.. This week, for me, moved srsly damnn bloody fast.
In a blink of an eye, there goes my one whole week. Disappeared in thin air just like that.
Much has happened since I've last updated, the list just goes on and on...and so many things have clamoured for attention in my mind that I've forgotten some of the incidents that have happened.
These are the few stuffs that happened over the week :-
These are the few stuffs that happened over the week :-
- Lotte's birthday.
- MayZee, Mei Huey and Janine's birthday.
- Visited Nigel in the hospital.
- Rushed to get my homework done (until now)
- Went Yoga.
- Assignments :\
- Classes.
- Swimming yesterday! :D
So I have been realllly busy for this one whole week.
Homeworks, assignment.. It's all coming to me. Landing on my shoulder all at once.
Whoever said that uni life was more relaxing than high school life must be a total liar.
Actually, I think the reason I feel so confined n restless in this uni crisis is because I've incredibly poor time management. : \
If time could just stop for one moment and let me breath for a second, then I would be eternally grateful, hah!
But that's wishful thinking, I guess. I seriously have doubts about making it through for this semester, idk why.
Everything seems a million times harder compared to last year.
Oh well, but nothing comes easy.
:(
This is only the first month of my uni life and I have so much of work to do already.
Be it notes, assignments, meetings and discussions its unbelievable how hectic uni life can be.
I think the current assignment count is 4 to 5.. OTL
These stuffs are taking up A LOT of my time but honestly, I'm working my ass off just getting all of it done.
I stay up late for the past few days, just trying to complete my homework..
But this happens to me ALL THE TIME.
T___T
Till then,
Nigel, if you're reading this, GET WELL SOON and hope you have a speedy recovery, hee! :D :D
Take care and get your ass out of the hospital aye-ass-aye-pee!
p.s The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way. Trust me on this.

No comments:
Post a Comment