June 27, 2011

I’M REALLY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I LOVE TAKING UP LAW.

Because if I do, why am I questioning it?

This few days are really super hectic for me.
Put aside the parties and the hangouts. But study and work wise, I'm srsly exhausted.
I have assignments due in a week time and I haven't actually started doing anything.
How am I suppose to do an assignment when I don't even know what to expect, what content should be in and what not.
FML.
I seriously have to develop personal organisation skills, but it will come with time.
I'm just so tired constantly and never get anything done as a result.
:(
I keep getting headaches and my eyelids weigh a tonne every night.
Help!

I'm experiencing bad time management.
Worst part's I don't even know what do you call a good time management.
LOL.


Till then,
This is just the first month of uni life. Have FAITH.

p.s Everyone's so busy nowadays. Haven't caught up with most of my friends. I wonder if I'm still in their minds.

No comments: