Today was quite a busy day for me..
I sat through classes from 8AM-12PM.. And then Computer class at 4-6PM :S
I had Msian Legal History and General Principles of Law this morning..
Honestly speaking, if you ask me how are my studies, and how am I coping in classes? I would definitely say terrible!
I bet most people won't even say that, cause they might be afraid ppl will think they're stupid or something but judge me all you want, this is me.
It's just Week 3 and I'm already lost and clueless in class..
Probably I'm still not used to it but somehow someday, I hope I can cope! :D
It's just Week 3 and I'm already lost and clueless in class..
Probably I'm still not used to it but somehow someday, I hope I can cope! :D
Msian Legal History class was okayy.. Still understandable cause it's basically HISTORY and you just have to read and understand and then put all those junk in your head.. Haha!
But General Principles of Law is (HOMAIGOD!) brain damaging..
I see stars each time I'm in the class. I try to understand as much as I can but I end up confusing myself. Helppp?! :'(
But I swear, I personally think that if I really understand this subject, it will be srsly interesting
I see stars each time I'm in the class. I try to understand as much as I can but I end up confusing myself. Helppp?! :'(
But I swear, I personally think that if I really understand this subject, it will be srsly interesting
Some studying HAS TO BE DONE.. Which is exactly why I should get off of my blog and open up the General Principles of Law book. (Hopefully will happen)
My best friends for now. [sigh] :(
On a happier note, I went to the MMU Swimming Club AGM just now..
It's the one and only club I join this year so I pray that I will have fun in this club and that I give my full commitment towards the activities organised! ;)
Looooking forward! Heee :D

Till then,
SMILE. You are beautiful.
p.s There are 6,775,235,741 people in the world therefore why would you let 1 person ruin your life?
On a happier note, I went to the MMU Swimming Club AGM just now..
It's the one and only club I join this year so I pray that I will have fun in this club and that I give my full commitment towards the activities organised! ;)
Looooking forward! Heee :D

Till then,
SMILE. You are beautiful.
p.s There are 6,775,235,741 people in the world therefore why would you let 1 person ruin your life?

No comments:
Post a Comment