- Melissa brought a box of Rocky to class today just for me! ILY SO MUCHHHIEE!
- Went to the night market with Lotte and my maid.. An aunty thought I'm younger than Lotte. I take that as a compliment. :D
- I went to Yogaa and this week's practice was definitely fun, fun, fun as usual! :P
- Went to campus at 10 and went back home at 4 cause I had to bring my maid to the night market.. Sorry I couldn't attend today's meeting! >.<
- I WASHED MY CARR! First time, great experience! XD
- Bren texted me this morning! Felt so good seeing her text. I miss her like mad.. ;)
- TYG for letting me meet more and more new people everyday in my life.
- I miss GG and Gleee ;(
- I miss school and my whacky class!
Till then,
You only know my name, not my story.
p.s The choice is yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment