Chewing Gums overload! :D
Random text messages that make me smile, makes my day. That easy. LOL
Took many many pictures for the whole week. See FB. xD
One assignment done, 4 more to go.
Shirinnah came to campus to visit on Monday. How sweet of her right?! ;P

She's currently in Betawi for her polo competition. So yeaa, good luckk babe! You have my full support! xo.
A good thing about waking up early to go to an 8AM class. Watch the SUNRISE. Beautiful I tell you! I can even stop by the road just to take pictures of it! :D Wee~!
Jace bought me lunch and a Chocolate Sundae. Xie xie ni. :)
I wore ARSENAL shirt to class this morning. Not really a fan but they're in Msia! Wooohoo.. XD
8AM class this morning. I was super duper hungry and sleepy. OTL brought Twiggies for me. Heee. THANKYOUU! I keep feeling hungry nowadays. I'm eating a lot. :(
Second MMU Swimming Club session. I had fun!
TYG I have the awesomest parents in the whole wide world. I have the coolest cutest name ever! Gives people the "stop and stare at my name" feel, heee :D
I should continue to constantly express my blessings. Cause once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.
Till then,
Cause I always look at the bright side.
p.s To find out if you feel the same; Won't be easy, have my doubts too.
No comments:
Post a Comment