July 14, 2011

I wanna lay on the rooftop

Cause the moon is so pretty and beautiful tonight! :D

So today was a liiiiiiittle bit more relaxing compared to the other days.. Thank God! 
Woke up early this morning. I was reluctant to wake up but I forced myself to crawl out of bed. Worst part is it was pouring outside and HOMG just imagine the dread I have to endure. -___-
I managed to grab breakfast with my family after class this morning and then came home to have a short nap..
And then went back to campus in the afternoon for class again.. :)
Good news for the week : Foundation in Law students DO NOT have mid term test.
I suddenly love my life so much! HAHA!
Buttt, we still have non-law subject tests like Critical Thinking, Computer Apps and probably General English.
Not to show off, but I'm confident I'll be able to make it through all those suffering studying(s) coming my way. 
Or maybe the stress just haven't struck me yet. Maybe not so soon. We'll wait and see XD

To those people who plan to bring me down and wishing I would fail terribly in the future, I have just one thing to tell you people ;


Till then,
We all have reached a point in life where we can tell whether or not people are being truthful or whether they're just hiding their true self towards us.

p.s I just haven't met you yet.

No comments: