July 15, 2011

So much have changed for me this year.

If you asked me last year where I saw myself in a year time, I could quickly tell you that this right now, wasn’t 100% of what I'm expecting of it.
 Everything I am right now is not much like I thought I would have been.
Yes, I planned beforehand to take up Law. But things like, the people around me, the work, assignments and whatnot are totally not what I've expected.
The way things in general are nothing I thought they would be.
 To see people I couldn’t live without last year walk away from my life and become strangers, to see people that were once strangers, mean more than the world to me.
Seeing time fly in the blink of an eye and feeling like nothing ever changes.
 Feeling like everything has stayed the same throughout these days, yet looking back where I was around this time last year and everything, different.

Till then,
I used to care, but things have changed.

p.s Back then I thought that you walking away from me would be the end of my world, but I was wrong, it really was the start of it all.

No comments: