July 16, 2011

TGIF ;)

Things I did today :

  • Had class this morning. Initially the weather was fine, it was kinda sunny :)

  • In the afternoon it started raining, went for lunch at Windmill with Mel, Ameline, TeckLee, Mei, Eric and Farra. Great jokes, great laughs! :D

  • We all went to Taman Merdeka to buy some stuff for the steamboat tomorrow.

  • On the way to campus, TeckLee's car broke down so Mel, Ameline, Farra and I accompanied him while waiting for the tow truck to arrive (which took him ages to come). Imagine we had to wait under the rain by the side of the road. Stood under umbrellas and chit chatted while waiting. Kinda fun actually XD

  • Ended up skipping Computer class. But anyways, thank you so much for those who helped signed my attendance! GBU! XD

  • Watched Mr. Popper's Penguin after that. The movie damn cute I tell you! :P I wanna rear a pet penguin, srsly. So cuddlyyyy!

  • Did a little bit of my work at home and then went to KahSing's birthday party.

  • And now, I'm here, blogging and in the meantime, trying to complete my Intro to Law homework.
    :D

  • I will survive!


  • Till then,
    Cause experiencing new things everyday is what makes life interesting.

    p.s They say, make new friends and never ever forget the old ones. 

    No comments: