AND THE DEADLY HALLOWS PART 2
This show was damn good!
The last and final movie of the Harry Potter series.
I grew up with Harry Potter! :(
And now it has officially ended..
I had a very splendid weekend indeed.
No class! :D :D
I went out for a movie yesterday afternoon and then after that had steamboat at night with my uni friends.
Hannah, Nazreen and Eric left earlier and the others stayed back to have a movie marathon.
We watched Hot Chick and Princess Diaries. But I slept halfway tru P. Diaries.
By the time we finished watching, it was already 1:30AM so they all decided to sleepover at my place.
Went to the room, washed up, chit-chatted and slept at 4:30AM.
:S
My latest sleeping time evahh! XD I slept the latest.
And woke up the earliest!
The others woke up at noon, then we had our brunch, watched tv and then they went home.
Went to the park in the evening with my family.
Good to exercise cause the amount of food I've been eating lately is ALOT.
: \
Till then,
Sticky notes collected over the week! :D
p.s Do not believe rumours. They are equally as fake as the person who creates them.
I had a very splendid weekend indeed.
No class! :D :D
I went out for a movie yesterday afternoon and then after that had steamboat at night with my uni friends.
Hannah, Nazreen and Eric left earlier and the others stayed back to have a movie marathon.
We watched Hot Chick and Princess Diaries. But I slept halfway tru P. Diaries.
By the time we finished watching, it was already 1:30AM so they all decided to sleepover at my place.
Went to the room, washed up, chit-chatted and slept at 4:30AM.
:S
My latest sleeping time evahh! XD I slept the latest.
And woke up the earliest!
The others woke up at noon, then we had our brunch, watched tv and then they went home.
Went to the park in the evening with my family.
Good to exercise cause the amount of food I've been eating lately is ALOT.
: \
Till then,
Sticky notes collected over the week! :D
p.s Do not believe rumours. They are equally as fake as the person who creates them.


No comments:
Post a Comment